This is a pilot operation. We cannot assure a pelagic encounter of any kind. We will do our best to attract sharks and see other marine animals, considering that there is a possibility of not having an encounter, we are talking about the ocean after all.
We reserve the right to cancel if:
We do not meet the minimum occupancy of 6 people, we will update you constantly
Our deadline is one week before the expedition. If we need to cancel the trip your deposit is 100% refundable or you can chance your booking for a later date
Return before estimated time: The open ocean is unpredictable and conditions can change dramatically whilst at sea. If conditions worsen, we will have to come back to port. In the unlikely event that this happens we have planned on- shore activities.
If you decide to cancel the trip, we won’t be able to refund your deposit.
We will do our very best to have a positive outcome during our outings. However there is always a possibility that the Pelagic Safari is canceled.
The team will be providing a briefing session on the day we arrive to San Carlos (Thursday evening before dinner). Swimming with pelagic life (sharks in particular) is a safe activity as long as the established indications and safety rules are followed. A professional guide will accompany the group on all outings and give an informative session in order to ensure the safety of all and achieve an unforgettable experience.