Then suddenly about four miles offshore, a pair of mature whales gave us a great show including many spouts and tail flukes! After enjoying the show we headed off and spotted a large pod of spinner dolphins. There was about 100 of them swimming along with our boat! Towards the end of our day we found even more whales who were swimming slowly. This allowed us to enjoy a wonderful view of these fantastic creatures.
Passengers were delighted!
We hope you will visit us soon and share a rewarding experience that you won’t soon forget.
Morning & Sunset Pelagic Safari’s: A truly unique experience.
Pelagic Safari can offer you a fantastic half day out on the waters of Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico to see the amazing humpback whales in their natural environment.
Our Morning and Sunset Safari’s depart from Marina Fundadores, Cabo San Lucas daily and guaranteed whale sightings.
Our crew can’t wait to share their knowledge and passion with you onboard to ensure you have a memorable experience!
Whale Watching Safari’s price includes:
- Coastal and Open Ocean Whale Watching Safari
- Experienced crew
- Confortable Accomodations
- Our Boat ” THE MOBULA” 32ft Intrepid with two 250hp Yamaha engines, to ensure safety and high speed for a better chance of pelagic encounters.
- Safari duration : 2:30 h ( Tours : Morning Safari 9:30 am to 12pm / Sunset Safari 15:00 pm to 17:30 pm )
- Beverages, fruits & snacks included
PRICE : 100 USD (Maximum of 6 guests)
WHAT TO PACK
- Dry bag
- Sweatshirt and waterproof jacket
- Cap or hat
*Even if you don’t tend to get seasick, we recommend you take Dramamine 1h before the safari.
Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +52 (1) 624 144 448
Interested in more information? email@example.com
Pelagic Safari Team.