Whale Watching In Cabo
Experience a unique Whale Watching Experience in Cabo with the Pelagic Experts.
We take you away from the boat crowds close to shore and let you take your time enjoying whales in their natural habitat with the opportunity to find mother and calves, competition groups and whales breaching.
This is our shorter expedition focused on Humpback Whales and is 2.5 hours.
Our Whale Watching Expedition is "Topside only".
This means that we will not be getting in the water on this Safari; we will be viewing the Whales from the "topside" of The Mobula, our comfortable 32 ft Intrepid.
No minimum age; under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Pelagic Safari can offer you a fantastic day out on the waters of Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico to see the amazing Humpback Whales in their natural environment.
Season: December to April
Our Morning and Afternoon Safaris depart from Marina Fundadores in Cabo San Lucas.
Our crew can’t wait to share their knowledge and passion with you onboard to ensure you have a memorable experience!
- Coastal and Open Ocean Whale Watching Safari
- Experienced crew
- Comfortable Accommodations
- Our boat ”The Mobula” 32ft Intrepid with two 250hp Yamaha engines, to ensure safety and high speed for a better chance of pelagic encounters.
- Beverages, fruits & snacks included
- $120.00 per person
- $900.00 private charter
* Rates are in USD and include 16% Mexican IVA Tax
- Maximum 8 passengers
- Minimum age - no minimum age
- Passengers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and parent or guardian is required to sign the Waiver on behalf of the child.
**Additional fees for wire transfer and paypal payments may apply
Pelagic Safari is a conservation oriented marine life encounter, as member of the Pelagic Fleet our main objective is to communicate to our customers the importance and value of conservation of, not only whales, but all marine life in Mexico and the world.